Tropican High Performance Sticks for Parrots – 9.07 g (20 lb)
Tropican High Performance Sticks for Parrots is a scientifically formulated and completely balanced diet that meets the higher requirements for breeding (parental egg laying and rearing of young) and growing Parrots (hand-feeding from hatch).
Since Tropican incorporates vitamins and minerals, a vitamin supplement is not needed. High Performance Formula, a Parrot food with higher protein and caloric value is ideal for companion birds that require a heartier diet.
Formulated for maximum palatability, the sticks include natural fruit flavors such as orange and banana, and a variety of 8 grains and nuts. A rich source of Omega fatty acids from flaxseed, peanuts and sunflower seeds makes feathers shine and help support a healthy body.
Tropican sticks are entirely edible, and can easily be held by your Parrot. Their hardness and density contribute to a healthier beak, which is essential to your bird’s overall health. Recommended for Amazons, Macaws, Cockatoos and any other bird that prefers this morsel size of 0.25″x0.75″.
Tropican Formulas are all made in Canada and undergo rigorous 3-stage testing. This process ensures that every bag of food is safe, dependable and top quality bird food for your treasured feathered companions.
Key Features :
- Premium daily nutrition with higher nutrient levels
- Suitable for Parrots who are: Young, weaning & fledgling, requiring higher protein & fat, breeding, molting, in flighted aviaries, undergoing a diet conversion from a seed based diet.
- Natural transition from the Tropican Hand-Feeding formula
- Balanced calcium and vitamin D for proper egg formation and bone health
- Essential amino acid combination promotes optimal growth and feather development
- Encourages natural foraging
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colors and flavors
Also available :
- 80543 Tropican High Performance Sticks for Parrots -1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
- 80545 High Performance Sticks for Parrots 3.63 kg (8 lb)
Feeding Guide :
To keep your pet bird healthy, the water cups should be cleaned daily and unsoiled Tropican High Performance morsels should be replenished as needed. Monitor your pet bird for daily consumption of Tropican Parrot food.
Corn, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, wheat, brown rice, dehulled sunflower seeds, dehulled peanuts, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, lecithin, calcium carbonate, yeast culture, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, dried kelp, oat groats, L-lysine, choline chloride, DL-methionine, orange oil, banana oil, biotin, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-onophosphate (source of vitamin C), zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, rosemary extract, beta-carotene, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis :
|Crude protein, min.||22%|
|Crude fat, min.||11%|
|Crude fibre, max.||3.5%|
|Iron, max.||90 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, min.||5,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3, min.||550 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, min.||220 IU/lkg|
|Beta-Carotene, min.||0.45 mg/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, min.||0.03%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, min.||0.25%|
Manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.