Roudybush Bird Food Mini Maintenance 8,oz #205MIDM
- Ideal for birds 3 inches or taller such as Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Quakers, Ringneck, Caique, and Neophema
- All-natural and high-quality ingredients
- No added sugars, colors, flavors or animal by-products.
- 100% edible – All nutrition and no waste for easier clean-up and a healthier diet.
- No additional vitamin or mineral supplements are needed.
- Intended for adult birds that are not laying eggs or feeding chicks.
- Use for pet birds year around. Use for off-season breeding birds
Use this diet when switching your bird from its old diet to Roudybush. Continue to feed to adult birds that are not laying eggs or feeding chicks. Lories and lorikeets, which will accept this diet, will have drier droppings than they have on nectar. If you have a bird that is a chronic egg-layer or a bird with a tendency to develop hypocalcaemia (like African Greys), mix 2/3 Maintenance with 1/3 High-Energy Breeder to supply more calcium and vitamin D3. Do not give additional vitamin or mineral supplements. Fresh fruit and vegetable treats may be given as a minor part of the diet.
Ingredients: Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Arginine, Niacin, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Aid), Rapeseed Oil, Citric Acid (Preservative), Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source Of Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Dried Yeast, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Source of Vitamin B12), Sodium Selenite, Propionic Acid (Preservative), Ammonium Hydroxide, Acetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tartaric Acid, and Natural Apple Flavoring.
Crude Protein Minimum 11.0%
Crude Fat Minimum 6.0%
Crude Fiber Maximum 3.5%
Moister Maximum 12.0%