Living World Small Animal Sticks – Apple Flavour – 45 g (1.5 oz) – 12 pack
Living World Sticks for Small Animals are healthy and delicious treats that provide many outstanding benefits, including excellent nutrition, an enticing incentive to exercise, and a safe way to satisfy your pet’s instinctive need to nibble.
The sticks contain high quality grains, seeds and vegetables, which are triple baked to ensure that your furry little friend gets a healthy, crunchy, and irresistible treat every time.
Highly palatable, the tasty sticks will entice your pet to chew away with enthusiasm, providing an excellent form of exercise and entertainment that helps relieve boredom, as well as an effective outlet for your small animal’s constant need to gnaw.
Each stick has a natural wood center that is completely chewable and safe. The sticks also come with a flexible clip holder so that you can easily hang them on the cage wire for easy access.
Living World Sticks are a complementary pet food for small animals (pet rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, and other small pets).
Key Features :
- Apple flavour
- Healthy and delicious treats for small animals
- Contains high quality seeds, grains, and vegetables
- Wholesome and crunchy triple-baked treats
- Satisfies urge to nibble , encourages exercise, keeps teeth trim
- Natural wood center is safe to chew
- Includes cage clip holder
- 12 individually wrapped sticks
Also available in other delicious flavours :
- 60484 Living World Small Animal Sticks, Fruit Flavour, 45 g (1.5 oz) 12 pack
- 60485 Living World Small Animal Sticks, Vegetable Flavour, 45 g (1.5 oz) 12 pack
Feeding Guide :
Remove wrapper and place cone loosely in cage or in feeding dish.
Apple, wheat, wheat ﬂour, oat groats, parsnip, red grain sorghum, ﬂaxseed, rice ﬂour, iron oxide colour, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1.
Guaranteed Analysis :
|Crude Protein (min.)||9.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||0.23%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||4.9%|
|Crude Ash (max.)||2.4%|
This product was manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.