Living World Rabbit Sticks – Vegetable Flavour – 112 g (4 oz) – 2 pack
Living World Sticks for Rabbits are healthy and delicious treats that provide many outstanding benefits, including excellent nutrition, an enticing incentive to exercise, and a safe way to satisfy your pet’s instinctive need to nibble.
The sticks contain high quality grains, seeds and vegetables, which are triple baked to ensure that your furry little friend gets a healthy, crunchy, and irresistible treat every time.
Highly palatable, the tasty sticks will entice your pet to chew away with enthusiasm, providing an excellent form of exercise and entertainment that helps relieve boredom, as well as an effective outlet for your small animal’s constant need to gnaw.
Each stick has a natural wood center that is completely chewable and safe. The sticks also come with a flexible clip holder so that you can easily hang them on the cage wire for easy access.
Key Features :
- Healthy and delicious treats for rabbits
- Contains high quality seeds, grains, and vegetables
- Wholesome and crunchy triple-baked treats
- Encourages exercise, relieves boredom, satisfies urge to nibble
- Natural wood center is safe to chew
- Includes cage clip holder
- Vegetable flavour
- 2 sticks per pack
Other Treat Sticks for Rabbits available :
- 60680 Living World Small Animal Sticks, Honey Flavour, 112 g (4 oz)
- 60681 Living World Small Animal Sticks, Fruit Flavour, 112 g (4 oz)
Feeding Guide :
Hang stick vertically on the side of your small pet’s cage. Feed one stick at a time. Replace when necessary.
Whole wheat, wheat flour, cracked corn, rolled oats, extruded corn, oat groats, sunflower seed, carrot granules, white sorghum, yellow millet, white millet, red sorghum, gum arabic, canary grass seed, red millet, dehydrated cabbage, dehydrated leek, dehydrated onion, dehydrated parsnip.
Guaranteed Analysis :
Crude Protein 10.5% (min), Crude Fat 5.5% (min), Crude Fibre 5.2% (max), Moisture 10% (max).