Living World Green Botanicals Juvenile Rabbit Food – 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
Made in Canada with wholesome, natural ingredients and added vitamins and minerals, Living World Green Botanicals Juvenile Rabbit Food is a complete and nutritious extruded pellet diet specially formulated to support a young rabbit’s growth requirements.
With fibre-rich cellulose, an essential nutrient that promotes good digestion and overall well-being, and high-quality Canadian Timothy hay, this deliciously aromatic formula includes Rosehip, Chamomile and Red Clover for variety and added enrichment.
The coarse texture helps keep teeth trim while every appetizing bite-sized morsel ensures your small pet will eat it completely with no waste. Easily digestible, Living World Green Botanicals Juvenile Rabbit Food contains no corn, soy or canola, so you can be sure you’re giving your pet nothing but the best.
Key Features :
- Complete nutrition for juvenile rabbits
- With rosehip, red clover, and chamomile
- Vitamin and mineral-enriched
- No corn, soy or canola
- Rich in high-quality Timothy Hay: Long-strand fibre helps keep teeth healthy and promotes good digestion
- Fortified with a rich blend of pre-biotics: Stimulates the beneficial microflora of the gut
- Made in Canada
Also Available :
- 65351 Living World Green Botanicals Adult Rabbit Food, 1.36 kg (3 lb)
- 65352 Living World Green Botanicals Adult Rabbit Food, 2.75 kg (6 lb)
Feeding Guide (recommended amount per day) : *
Rabbits under 1 year : Unlimited grass hay supplemented with unlimited pellets.
Pregnant/nursing rabbits : Unlimited grass hay supplemented with unlimited pellets.
* Suitable for juvenile rabbits. Feeding requirements vary depending on breed, size and age. Adjust according to your pet’s needs and activity level. These are feeding guides only. For more specific feeding directions please consult your veterinarian.
Good quality hay and fresh, clean drinking water are the foundation of a pet rabbit’s healthy diet and should be made available around the clock. Supplement daily with leafy greens and Living World Green Botanicals Juvenile Rabbit Food (see feeding guide). Occasional healthy treats can be offered once or twice a week.
Timothy hay, wheat, pea protein concentrate, dried alfalfa meal, oat hulls, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried chamomile flower, dried clover flower, dried cranberries, dried rosehip petals, dicalcium phosphate, disodium phosphate dibasic, flaxseed, brewer’s dried yeast (source of mannan-oligosaccharide and beta glucans), fructo-oligosaccharides, DL-methionine, L-lysine, manganous sulfate, ferrous sulfate, fumaric acid, lactic acid, zinc oxide, citric acid, vitamin E supplement, malic acid, thyme oil, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, sodium menadione bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium iodate, thiamine hydrochloride, calcium carbonate, folic acid, sodium selenite, cobalt proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin.
Guaranteed Analysis :
|Crude Protein (min.)||15.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||3.5%|
|Crude Fiber (min.)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||21.9%|
|Zinc (min.)||90 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (min.)||1,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (min.)||600 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||25 IU/kg|