Fluval Sea CP3 Circulation Pump – 5 W – 2800 LPH (740 GPH)
Fluval Sea CP3 Circulation Pump’s spacesaving and innovative design provides many outstanding benefits: it minimizes tank intrusion, improves energy efficiency, and creates a smooth broad stream of ocean-like current.
Unlike other pumps, this efficient circulation pump broadcasts output to assist corals with a gentle, indirect current.
Key Features :
- Simulates natural reef currents
- Adjustable flow direction
- Exceptional hydraulic performance with the lowest energy consumption/LPH ratio
- Super quiet compared to most models
- Safe to use with timer system (will not cause pump failure unlike many competitive models
- Secure, flexible aquarium mounting
- Compact, efficient, easy maintenance
- Gentle, even flow compared to many competitors
- Super compact compared to equivalent models
- Flow Rate: 2800 LPH/740 GPH
- For Aquariums up to 200 L (50 US Gal)
- Size: Length 12.5 cm x 6 cm dia
- 5 watts
Other models available :
- 14345 Fluval Sea CP1 Circulation Pump
- 14346 Fluval Sea CP2 Circulation Pump
- 14348 Fluval Sea CP4 Circulation Pump
2 Year Waranty :
Fluval Sea CP series circulation pumps are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for 2 years.
We offer a 2 year guarantee on all non replaceable parts which means that the pump will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge, when the complete pump is returned with proof of purchase and postage paid. This warranty does apply to any pump that has been subjected to misuse, negligence or tampering.
No liability is assumed with respect to loss or damage to livestock or personal property irrespective of the cause thereof.