Exo Terra Terrarium Glass Cleaner Mineral Deposit Cleaning Gel – 250 ml (8.4 fl oz.)
Before first use, test on an inconspicuous area for any signs of an adverse reaction.
1. Use a paper towel or dry, clean cloth to apply the gel on glass, plastic or any other smooth surface.
2. Leave the gel on the treated surface for a few minutes, allowing it to react with the mineral deposits.
3. Lightly brush the stain with a clean cloth using a circular motion, working from the outside of the stain towards its center.
4. Rinse with water and dry with a clean cloth.
5. If stain persists, repeat procedure.
Water, trisodium citrate, citric acid, sodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate, purified carboxylmethylcellulose
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical advice.
For container disposal and health and safety information, visit www.exo-terra.com
The Exo Terra Terrarium Glass Cleaner is an easy to apply gel that was specifically developed to remove calcium and lime stains from terrarium glass. Tap water used for misting is a major source of unsightly hard water stains in terrariums.
Stubborn calcium deposits from misting systems like the Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 can be easily removed using the Exo Terra Terrarium Glass Cleaner.
The Exo Terra Glass Cleaner’s non-toxic formula is absolutely FREE of Ammonia, Alcohol, dyes, synthetic perfumes and petrochemicals.
Key Features :
- Quickly and efficiently removes various mineral deposits
- Effective and effortless application
- Suitable for glass, plastic and other smooth surfaces
- Great for removing calcium or lime stains
- 250 ml