Exo Terra Reptile Dome NANO Fixture with Bracket
The compact design of Exo Terra’s NANO Lighting Range makes it ideal for smaller terrariums, like the Exo Terra Natural terrarium NANO or MINI. The NANO Lighting Range gives you the versatility of placing heat and/or light sources on your terrarium where needed.
The stylish and functional design of Exo Terra’s Reptile Dome NANO makes it an ideal fixture for smaller terrariums, like the Exo Terra Natural terrarium NANO or MINI. The highly-polished aluminum reflector increases the light and heat output significantly! Its heat resistant ceramic socket accommodates incandescent bulbs up to 40W max.
The adjustable bracket allows you to swivel the fixture from left to right to direct the heat and/or light sources to the preferred basking area in your terrarium. The fixture can be moved up or down to adjust the distance between the basking spot bulb and your animals in order to regulate the temperature of the basking area.
The light can be easily turned on and off by the On/Off switch, mounted on the extra long power cord. Stylish design, safety and ease of use were emphasized during the creation of this state-of-the-art fixture. Simply stick the self-adhesive support bracket to the terrarium glass and the fixture is ready-for-use.
Key Features :
- Stylish and functional design, perfect for use with Nano & Mini terrariums
- Highly-polished aluminum dome increases light, heat and UVB output significantly!
- Easy to install and fully adjustable
- Ideal for use with Exo Terra’s NANO light bulbs (40W type A bulb)
- Heat resistant ceramic socket
- Self-adhesive support-bracket increases safety
- With On/Off switch and 6 ft (180 cm) power cord
- Ideal for use with Exo Terra’s Daylight Basking Spot NANO, Daylight LED Spot NANO or Infrared Basking Spot NANO.
- Combine multiple fixtures to create a 24-hour cycle and/or to provide UV light to animals with UV-requirements.
- Combine the Reptile Dome NANO Fixture with an Exo Terra Compact Top holding a Reptile UVB100, Reptile UVB150 or Reptile UVB200 depending on your animal’s UV requirements.